LDSTech missionaries needed (LDS Music)

sbradshaw
Community Moderators

LDSTech missionaries needed (LDS Music)

Post by sbradshaw »

There are lots of great ways to use your skills to hasten the work. One way you can serve, that I don't think is publicized enough, is as an LDSTech service missionary. This page has a list of 16 current LDSTech mission opportunities, many of which can be done from home:
https://tech.lds.org/wiki/Mission

I am involved specifically in the LDS Music projects (LDS Music Content, Music CMS, LDS Music for iOS). We have two opportunities that may be of interest to some of you:

LDS Music for iOS Developer for LDSTech:
Seeking a skilled iOS Developer with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch experience. You will help us to implement new features in the LDS Music for iOS app, and to enhance existing features.

Outside the box thinking is encouraged, this role can be fulfilled from home.

Required Skills:
Objective-C, SQL, HTML

Optional Skills:
Swift ;)
Django Developer for LDS Music Content for LDSTech:
We are in need of a developer with experience in Django to help move the work of LDS Music along. You will help develop and maintain a website used by volunteers who transcribe the Church's music content into a format that can be more readily used by the various music applications. This opportunity requires eight hours per week for a minimum of six months and can be done from home.

Required Skills: Django, HTML, CSS, SQL.
Optional Skills: Bow staff
I served a 6-month LDSTech mission last year, and I was so blessed to have had the opportunity. I discovered many talents and interests I didn't know I had or that I couldn't define very well. My skills increased and my understanding of the importance of the hastening work was deepened.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Mobile Applications”