Error registering installation license with server (error 601-unexpected error)

Discussions about the desktop video conferencing solution provided by the Church

Moderators: rodhyde, MarchantRR

stephen500
Member
Posts: 105
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:45 am
Location: Chester, England

Error registering installation license with server (error 601-unexpected error)

Postby stephen500 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:56 am

as title and message asks me to log in again.
I did that and it still did not work.
Btw Norton does not like the prog, but I allowed it.

ksolsen
Church Employee
Church Employee
Posts: 115
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 3:06 pm

Postby ksolsen » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:48 am

stephen500 wrote:as title and message asks me to log in again.
I did that and it still did not work.
Btw Norton does not like the prog, but I allowed it.


If you could, please call the Global Service Center at 801-240-4357 so they can log a ticket and we can get the right people to address your issue. Thanks.
Kurt Olsen - Product Manager at Church HQ for Digital Presentation (Personal Video Conferencing, Meetinghouse Webcast, Conference Rooms, Video Conference Endpoints, Meetinghouse Digital Content)

stephen500
Member
Posts: 105
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:45 am
Location: Chester, England

Postby stephen500 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:42 pm

ksolsen wrote:If you could, please call the Global Service Center at 801-240-4357 so they can log a ticket and we can get the right people to address your issue. Thanks.

I started the programme a couple of times and the issue resolved itself. Btw this has happened on on home computer and the Mls one in the chapel.

ksolsen
Church Employee
Church Employee
Posts: 115
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 3:06 pm

Postby ksolsen » Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:26 am

stephen500 wrote:I started the programme a couple of times and the issue resolved itself. Btw this has happened on on home computer and the Mls one in the chapel.


Thanks for the update - glad to hear it's working now.
Kurt Olsen - Product Manager at Church HQ for Digital Presentation (Personal Video Conferencing, Meetinghouse Webcast, Conference Rooms, Video Conference Endpoints, Meetinghouse Digital Content)


Return to “Personal Video Conferencing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest