Latest Magazines on WP7

Discussions around the Gospel Library application for all versions of Windows Phone.
ransomv

Latest Magazines on WP7

Post by ransomv »

I installed Gospel Library on a Windows Phone 7 shortly after it came out. It had the magazines up through April 2011. Now we are in June, and the magazines are on the lds.org web site.

Does anybody know when we'll be able to have the latest magazines on our phones? Or what we need to do to get them?
bjhales

Post by bjhales »

I have the same problem. Were you able to figure it out?
KenRichins

Post by KenRichins »

I just downloaded Feb 2012 ensign, new era, friend with no problems on a wp7 mango gospel Library (latest update) on my Samsung focus S
rpdyer

Post by rpdyer »

So how is this accomplished when 2012 (with the months january through december) is not listed on WP7? I realize this would work had I installed lds gospel library after the 1st of this year. But that would mean I would have to remove and reinstall it at the beginning of every year? It shows the years going all the way back to 1971, but it does not show 2012. Help!!!
KenRichins

Post by KenRichins »

sounds like you might have an old version of the app. I have received updates to the app this month. perhaps you phone is not getting all the updates as they become available. Try reinstalling the app and see if that helps.

Return to “Windows Phone Gospel Library”