Gospel library not available

Discussions around the Gospel Library application for all versions of Windows Phone.
jose.mrtnz

Gospel library not available

Post by jose.mrtnz »

I recently switched from Android to WP8 and I was quite disappointed to find out that the Gospel library application has many access/use limitations on this platform. Luckily after some research I was able to find out that there is hope for us Windows Phone users since volunteers are working on this, although no time frame has been given for a new version of this app to be released I feel hopeful that it will be soon. However I say all of this out of what I have read and the last February´s LDSTech broadcast on this subject http://broadcast.lds.org/ICS/techtalk20 ... 02-07.html Because I am currently located in Guatemala City the application is apparently not available for my region so I was wondering, Is there a way to actually get it even if it is the current version with all its limitations and what not? and, (Just in case one of the project's team members read this to keep it in mind) Will the newest version have the same region limitations?

Any Info is greatly appreciated, Thank you in advance for all your help!!!
jose.mrtnz

Re: Gospel library not available

Post by jose.mrtnz »

I Figured out why I couldn't download the app, turned out I just had to change my region settings duh :) I am a happy camper now!

Return to “Windows Phone Gospel Library”