Left and right margins increased; want them decreased

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
rgme

Left and right margins increased; want them decreased

Post by rgme »

I noticed the recent changes to Gospel Library app include increasing the left and right margins. I have a 3.5-inch screen, and I'd like to make the most of the few inches I have on it. Can there be an option to decrease the margins? Thanks!
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

rgme wrote:I noticed the recent changes to Gospel Library app include increasing the left and right margins. I have a 3.5-inch screen, and I'd like to make the most of the few inches I have on it. Can there be an option to decrease the margins? Thanks!
That's being discussed on the thread Formatting in version 2.4.0.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
rgme

Post by rgme »

Yikes, I don't know how I missed that...sorry. Thanks for catching that and linking over.
chrisrgr

Margin Problems

Post by chrisrgr »

I am still seeing margin problems on the iPhone 4S. This issue has been around for about 4 months. The font adjustment screen shows the correct text margin display however, when you exit the screen and go back into the app the margins are now more narrow.

Attached are screen shots of the issue. I have checked multiple iPhones and this is a consistent problem.

Notice how the margins are a different width using the signal bars as a reference point.
Attachments
photo 1.jpg
photo 1.jpg (16.45 KiB) Viewed 993 times
photo 2.jpg
photo 2.jpg (15.72 KiB) Viewed 993 times

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”