Opening Tags in Gospel Library from IPOD

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
larsolr

Opening Tags in Gospel Library from IPOD

Post by larsolr »

Thanks for all you are doing with these great apps! Could you tell me how to get to a tag from the Gospel Library app? I appreciate that it syncs to the notebook so that I can view it from my laptop. But I do a lot of speaking and would like to get to the tags from my IPOD while I am sitting on the stand.

Is this possible? If so could you tell me what I am doing wrong. If it isn't, may I suggest it.

Again, great apps and where you are going with them is very very helpful.
lionelwalters

Post by lionelwalters »

larsolr wrote:Thanks for all you are doing with these great apps! Could you tell me how to get to a tag from the Gospel Library app? I appreciate that it syncs to the notebook so that I can view it from my laptop. But I do a lot of speaking and would like to get to the tags from my IPOD while I am sitting on the stand.

Is this possible? If so could you tell me what I am doing wrong. If it isn't, may I suggest it.

Again, great apps and where you are going with them is very very helpful.

This function will be available in the next update which is being prepared for release as we speak. Keep checking the App Store for the new version

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”