General txt reader

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
kennelbound

General txt reader

Post by kennelbound »

Is there a way that I can add other documents to my Gospel Library app? For instance, then I could put documents such as my patriarchal blessing with the rest of my scriptures.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

kennelbound wrote:Is there a way that I can add other documents to my Gospel Library app? For instance, then I could put documents such as my patriarchal blessing with the rest of my scriptures.
I am not aware that you can add a document to the Gospel Library app at this point. However, there are a number of other programs, some free, that you can use to place documents onto an iPhone or iTouch. Stanza and Dropbox are two that come to mind (because I have used them). There are others. You can also pay for some programs that will do the same things with somewhat more capability.

Google documents and the name of your device and you will get some additional ideas.
kennelbound

Post by kennelbound »

Thanks. I was just hoping to keep it in one place, and hopefully in a way that I could cross reference it.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”