Scripture Marking in Gospel Library

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
janismiller

Scripture Marking in Gospel Library

Post by janismiller »

Simply put, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I will highlight a passage and sometimes the option to mark the passage pops up and other times it does not. This is using an iPhone 4. Thanks! :)
mtking

Post by mtking »

Same issue. Cannot remove markings on iPad 2 and iPhone 4 running iOS 5+.
smack2222

Re: Scripture Marking in Gospel Library

Post by smack2222 »

All of a sudden all of my tabs, folders, notes, and markings disappeared from my scriptures on my phone. Can anyone give me an idea of what happened, and if I can recover my years' worth of work?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Scripture Marking in Gospel Library

Post by sbradshaw »

smack2222 wrote:All of a sudden all of my tabs, folders, notes, and markings disappeared from my scriptures on my phone. Can anyone give me an idea of what happened, and if I can recover my years' worth of work?
For most users, force-closing and reopening the app fixes this issue. Some users have found that they need to sign out and back in. If you don't see your notes still, I'd recommend sending feedback through the app to see if the support team can help debug. You can also check Notes.ChurchofJesusChrist.org to verify that your notes are still there (even if they're not showing up on your phone).
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”