Not able to download content in Gospel Library

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
bossman47s

Not able to download content in Gospel Library

Post by bossman47s »

So I have an iPhone and recently realized that the old gospel library was no longer getting any content updates, so I updated to version IOS 12.3.1 and content updates still cease to come.

Then I decided to update my gospel library app to the new app

Now that I have the new app I can no longer use the scriptures or ANY downloaded content I had before, Right now all it has is my notes that I saved, I can browse through those notes but it doesn't tell me any scriptures or anything.

If I try to click the little "back" button to get to the home screen of gospel library it's completely grayed out so I can't click it. I still have IOS 12.3.1 and can't get any content for the gospel library app.

How could I possibly fix this?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Not able to download content in Gospel Library

Post by sbradshaw »

Which part of the Gospel Library home screen is grayed out? Usually if a book is grayed out, it just means it's not downloaded, and you can tap on the book to download it. Or, do you only see Notes on the Gospel Library home screen, and don't even have the icons for Scriptures, General Conference, etc.?
Are you signed in with your Church Account in settings?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”