Shapes, lines, or Handwriting annotation capabilities

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
sboerup

Shapes, lines, or Handwriting annotation capabilities

Post by sboerup »

I realize this is very specific, and that annotations or notes is already a function of the Gospel Library, but, I grew up putting hand written notes, or drawing lines to correlate words across verses in my physical scriptures.

If there was a way to augment the highlighting capabilities included in the Gospel library app, I think it would really increase my depth of study. I don't know if you could highlight a word and put a box around it (and customize the stroke color), or, connect two words with a line or dotted line.

Handwritten notes (like with an iPad pen) would be really cool, but I also recognize that each device uses different formatting and justification methods that this would be incredibly difficult. But if it was all based on digital shapes or lines, it could scale across devices potentially, or, simply be turned off for specific platforms.

Just a feature request!
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Shapes, lines, or Handwriting annotation capabilities

Post by jdlessley »

You can submit your suggestion using the in-app feedback.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”