“No content “ message on iPhone Gospel Library app

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
jejeppson

“No content “ message on iPhone Gospel Library app

Post by jejeppson »

Updated Gospel Library app yesterday. Now it won’t open. Says “no content” and that I need internet connection. I am connected to WiFi.
Help!
Joanne
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: “No content “ message on iPhone Gospel Library app

Post by sbradshaw »

What type of device do you have (iOS or Android), and what iOS or Android version?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
auntkdw

Post by auntkdw »

I have IOS 10.3.3 on my iPad and it says it's up to date.

I also received the "no content" message with full internet running on the rest of my iPad and its apps.

So I reinstalled the Gospel Library app and it opens okay - without any of my highlights, notes, tags, and links!

I checked on the website, and they are still there in study tools (the notes and tags are, anyway), but they do not show in the Gospel Library app on my iPad or my iPhone (which is running IOS 12.1 - I have postponed the latest update to avoid update bugs).

How do I get my Gospel Library apps to show my highlights, notes, tags, and links again?
auntkdw

Post by auntkdw »

I had several screens on my Gospel Library (Ensign, Come Follow Me, General Conference, Music, and so on) and they all disappeared as well.

How do I get those things back onto my Gospel Library app?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

You'll need to sign in to your LDS Account under Gospel Library settings (gear icon in the lower left corner). That will bring down all of your bookmarks, notes, and annotations. Screens are not backed up, so after deleting and reinstalling the app you'll need to set them up again.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”