Scriptures "Deleted?" from my iphone

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
tiredoftrying

Scriptures "Deleted?" from my iphone

Post by tiredoftrying »

Have been using LDS Scriptures in Library and LDS Tools successfully for several months on my 6.5 iphone. Tools stated that I must allow it to "sync" or I would be barred from accessing my account. I allowed the "sync". Then Tools insisted that I change my password. Did this as well. Had been reading the Book of Mormon using LDS Scriptures. Now, when I attempt to access "Library" it goes to a totally "blank" page (all white). Attempts to reload from "Apps Store" are unsuccessful and always goes back to the totally blank page. ?????
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Scriptures "Deleted?" from my iphone

Post by lajackson »

LDS Tools does not include the scriptures.

Gospel Library is the church app that contains the scriptures.

LDS Scriptures is a private app that also provides scriptures, but it is not a church app.

Changing your password at LDS Tools, which is required at least every 30 days, should not have affected any of your scriptures apps, whether LDS Scriptures, the private app, or Gospel Library, the church app.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Scriptures "Deleted?" from my iphone

Post by russellhltn »

If you're required to change your password, it will affect everything using the LDS Account. Including GL.

I wouldn't expect changing the LDS Tools PIN to affect anything else.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”