Camera Question

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
Jrun14

Camera Question

Post by Jrun14 »

I would love to see the ability to add camera capabilities to the note taking portion of the app. There are times I want to tie a picture of a study guide I’m reading that has a nice quote in harmony with the scripture I’m reading but do not want to type 3 paragraphs. It would be awesome to be able to take a quick pic while in the notes app. It would also enable me to take pictures of church history while I’m out and correlate it to a particular scripture. Or maybe a pic of a place when I was reading a particular scripture that was a direct answer to a prayer. It would be nice to take a pic of that setting put it in the note as a quick reference and oh how the thoughts would flood back in.

Is this possible???
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Camera Question

Post by sbradshaw »

I'd recommend sending your suggestion as in-app feedback. It is possible – though the main complication would be providing a way for images to sync between devices with the rest of your annotations. The sync server would have to store them, and there might need to be a different sync process because images take up more disk space than text.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
Jrun14

Re: Camera Question

Post by Jrun14 »

Thanks for you thoughts and reply. I’ll try to figure that out thanks!

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”