Gospel Library Tags Performance Making Latest Update unusable.

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
galorath

Gospel Library Tags Performance Making Latest Update unusable.

Post by galorath »

I have a huge favor to ask…. I had carefully not upgraded gospel library on the ipad Pro used preparing for teaching but it somehow automatically updated today. I have depended on tags and notes and have many thousands of each.

The current upgrade is taking 11 seconds to open the dialog where one can add a tag. It was instant with the prior version.

I am a beta tester and installed the beta on my phone only while waiting for a resolution. I had reported it and was told it would be fixed. But it obviously didn't make it to this release.

Please, please, post the prior release somewhere (either as an old version on the app store or in testflight or something_ as well so Gospel Library again becomes usable for me.

Or if there is another way to go back to a prior version please let me know how to.

PS: I love gospel library and have been a beta tester for years. I run a software company so I am probably a decent tester.

PS2: I am willing to change my password temporarily so you could sync a device for testing.
SteensonTB

Re: Gospel Library Tags Performance Making Latest Update unusable.

Post by SteensonTB »

I am having the same difficulty. Each time I want to open the tagging feature, it takes time to load. It still works, it is just not as instant as it used to be. I am using an MP2F2LL/A model - not a pro with 11.2.1 software update. My Samsung 7 does just fine with tags.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”