Lost all highlights and tags

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
offthechizzy

Lost all highlights and tags

Post by offthechizzy »

I uninstalled Gospel Library on my iPhone because it was taking up so much space. I had downloaded loads of conference issues, ensigns, manuals, etc. I figured I would uninstall and then reinstall and then re-download the material I needed. Unfortunately, when I reinstalled, all my highlights, tags, and notes were gone. I still have them on my iPad but not on the iPhone. I thought Gospel Library was cloud-based and would retain all that data. Any thoughts???
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Lost all highlights and tags

Post by aebrown »

offthechizzy wrote:I uninstalled Gospel Library on my iPhone because it was taking up so much space. I had downloaded loads of conference issues, ensigns, manuals, etc. I figured I would uninstall and then reinstall and then re-download the material I needed. Unfortunately, when I reinstalled, all my highlights, tags, and notes were gone. I still have them on my iPad but not on the iPhone. I thought Gospel Library was cloud-based and would retain all that data. Any thoughts???
Yes, your personal study notes (highlights, tags, etc.) are all stored in the cloud. Otherwise you wouldn't have been able to see the same study notes on both your iPad and iPhone (and you can see them on LDS.org as well).

After you reinstalled the app on your iPhone did you sign in on the app with your LDS Account? That's the only way the app will be able to obtain those study notes from the cloud.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”