Gospel Library App froze while doing update

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
richardsfam

Gospel Library App froze while doing update

Post by richardsfam »

The Godpel Library app did automatic update on my apple Ipad then froze. I get the dark screen with the line through it for a minute then it switches to a white screen and stays that way for an hour or more untilI turn it off. I tried uninstalling then reinstalling but it went right back into a forced update and froze again. As a service missionary I have to change my password every 6 months which I recently did though I don't know if this has anything to do with it. So far the app is working fine on my apple phone.
galorath

Re: Gospel Library App froze while doing update

Post by galorath »

Strange.. the last update was in August I believe. You might sync, delete and reinstall.
richardsfam

Post by richardsfam »

It notified me that I needed to sync so after I started that, it began the update.
JulieIreland

Post by JulieIreland »

Thanks for describing this problem, which I have had for a few days on an iPhone 4s. Any further suggestions please?
AndersonSR

Post by AndersonSR »

galorath wrote:Strange.. the last update was in August I believe. You might sync, delete and reinstall.
I am having the same issue with my wife's iPad mini. How can we sync when we have the "white screen of death"?
melissamccarty

Post by melissamccarty »

Any new tips? Mine started doing this on Sunday morning when I went to download the new adult curriculum for next year. I uninstalled and reinstalled. Shut off the device and restarted and nothing helped.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”