Footnotes

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
jackcastle

Footnotes

Post by jackcastle »

With the latest update I can no longer go to a footnote cross reference. It blinks at me but goes nowhere. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that didn't help. Anyone else having this problem?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Footnotes

Post by sbradshaw »

Is there a specific book or chapter where you're having trouble, or is it everywhere in the app? By "footnote cross reference," I assume you mean a footnote that's part of content, not a link that you created yourself?

The most recent version of Gospel Library for iOS, 4.0.5, was released on March 21st, about 2 months ago. Is it just recently (in the past week or two) that you've started seeing the problem? If so, it could have been an iOS update or a content update that caused the problem.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
jackcastle

Post by jackcastle »

It's been in the last week or so and yes it's the footnotes not one I created. If it's do to an iOS update wouldn't it be widespread? Any suggestions?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Does it "blink" when you tap on the blue footnoted word in the verse, or is it when you tap a footnote link in the sidebar? Are you able to open the sidebar at all (using the Related Content button in the top right), and navigate to the footnote through there?
jackcastle

Post by jackcastle »

When I touch the footnote itself. Yes I am able to open the related content button sidebar.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Hmm, you might try sending in-app feedback to the Gospel Library support team. When you send feedback through the app, it will attach some basic diagnostic info that can help troubleshoot.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”