Book of Mormon missing

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
rward2

Re: Book of Mormon missing

Post by rward2 »

same thing - It wsa all in place but went to go to the next chapert and POOF! it was gone The irony was we just finished reading 2 Nephi 29 " Thou fool, that shall say: A Bible, we have got a Bible, and we need no more... " I guess for the time being that will have to be true. ... or go dig out the hard copy :(
rward2

Post by rward2 »

May have found a work around but need others to test. I opened the settings and let the annotations re-sync. Once that completed I got the Book of Mormon back.
talljames

Post by talljames »

Sure, it is back but that didn't help the worry when it dissappeared. Surely, this one could have been avoided? Yes, glad I still have my physical copy and glad we have a forum to post to see we were not alone with this issue. But heh, for something that is free we cant really complain. regards
jameslj2

Post by jameslj2 »

Patcee wrote:Same thing happened to my husband this morning. Help!!?
Oh no! Well I hope your husband turns up to! That could possibly be even worse! !! ;)
trgree

Post by trgree »

Same problem
jbdavies

Post by jbdavies »

I had the same problem. Didn't want to delete app for fear of losing markups that I had done recently. Couldn't find where to sync in the latest app to make sure markups were in the cloud. There is a separate Book of Mormon app that can be downloaded in the meantime till this bug gets fixed.
msfrogprincess

Post by msfrogprincess »

Hi, my mom's ipad gospel app is missing the Book of Mormon. When we try to open it, nothing happens. The cover is blue for it. The other covers are black. I thought tryi g to remove the book might allow me to re-add it, but I haven't been able to successfully remove it either. Ipad mini. (I am a droid user myself) any suggestions?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Gospel Library seems to have difficulty updating content lately. On my Android, I had to remove the Book of Mormon and download it again. I found the option to do that by using he three-dot menu to the right of the Book of Mormon on the Scriptures page. I do not know if iOS works the same way, but there should be something similar.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

On iOS, you can remove a book by long-pressing it to bring up the context menu, then choosing Remove.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”