Book of Mormon missing

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
SterlingHaring

Re: Book of Mormon missing

Post by SterlingHaring »

I had the same issue. iPhone 5s, running iOS 10.2; I deleted the GL app and re-installed with no change. All other content appeared to be fine.
kathyzarbock

Post by kathyzarbock »

I'm in Guam and am experiencing the same difficulty - the Book of Mormon and any link to it has disappeared from all my mobile devices - my husband also
busybill

Post by busybill »

The same thing happened to me this morning. I tried deleting the app and reinstalling, but after doing so and going into the scripture folder the Book of Mormon was there for less than a second and then it disappeared. It must be corrupted data on the server side. I've attached a screen shot showing that the Book of Mormon is missing.
Attachments
IMG_0213.PNG
(1.54 MiB) Not downloaded yet
baxtere

Post by baxtere »

This just happened to me too. I swiped to move to the next chapter and ended up back at the main "Library" page. The Book of Mormon icon is now missing. I tried deleting the app and re-downloading but the Book of Mormon is still missing from the resources under the "Scriptures" folder.
midorikb

Post by midorikb »

I am having the exact same problem this morning! I deleted the app and reinstalled it hoping that would solve the problem. I did get the Book of Mormon back BUT when I synced my LDS account to get my notes back, it disappeared again.
m3kp

Post by m3kp »

I have had the same thing happen, I was reading and then went into one of my tags and it would not go back. Now all of my notes and tags, any Book of Mormon reference is gone. I have deleted it and re-downloaded it. The Book of Mormon was in the scriptures when I opened it, but as soon as I signed in again it was gone. Anybody know what is going on and how to fix it?
unchman

Post by unchman »

Same here
janae416

Post by janae416 »

I sent an email to tech support about this.
dkvavle

Post by dkvavle »

The same scenario for me as well.
drdave

Post by drdave »

We got up to read scriptures this morning as a family and all our Book of Mormon's disappeared during an apparent update. Gratefully the paper printed page never needs updating

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”