Crashes on startup

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Crashes on startup

Post by sbradshaw »

SNDenning wrote:Agreed with most of the above - IPhone 5C, had open tabs with D&C, BoM, and my notes (more specifically the things I tagged while on my mission), and a 2013 Conference talk. Deleted and re-downloaded app repeatedly, rebooted phone with and without ITunes. Still keeps crashing at Angel Moroni, but my music app runs fine. Checked my data - more than half my memory on my phone is left. It keeps crashing even if its the only thing open. Haven't tried using my mission IPad yet, but hoping it doesn't crash. Making do with online site, but hoping for resolution soon.
Sorry if this is long, but in my experience the more details I give with tech issues, the faster things are figured out and resolved. Any further suggestions?
Are you connected to a good internet connection on launch?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
schellenbergm

Post by schellenbergm »

I just purchased a new iphone 8, and am having the same problem. Tried deleting and re-downloading the app and no luck. And I know I’ve got tons of storage left. Haven’t had a real scripture study in a week.
SNDenning wrote:Agreed with most of the above - IPhone 5C, had open tabs with D&C, BoM, and my notes (more specifically the things I tagged while on my mission), and a 2013 Conference talk. Deleted and re-downloaded app repeatedly, rebooted phone with and without ITunes. Still keeps crashing at Angel Moroni, but my music app runs fine. Checked my data - more than half my memory on my phone is left. It keeps crashing even if its the only thing open. Haven't tried using my mission IPad yet, but hoping it doesn't crash. Making do with online site, but hoping for resolution soon.
Sorry if this is long, but in my experience the more details I give with tech issues, the faster things are figured out and resolved. Any further suggestions?
stefancoburn

Post by stefancoburn »

I’m having the same crash on splash screen issue. I restarted device. I wiped it clean and re downloaded. All to no avail.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”