Gospel library audio

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
rwells1938

Gospel library audio

Post by rwells1938 »

Dose the Gospel Library require an internet connection in order to play the audio of the scriptures?

I am having a problem with getting the audio to work. It shows in the audio play bar start 0.00 and end 0.00 so when I press play nothing happens.
bballrob

Re: Gospel library audio

Post by bballrob »

Maybe.

You do have the option to download the files to your device, in which case no connection is required. This can be done by opening a chapter, tapping the headphones at the bottom, and then tapping the first symbol on the left side.

Unfortunately, as far as I can tell, this must be done for EACH chapter you want to be available offline.
rwells1938

Post by rwells1938 »

Thanks I have now found the problem... Some how the wifi got turned off. There must be way to do that by finger taps??

Roger
bballrob

Post by bballrob »

rwells1938 wrote:Thanks I have now found the problem... Some how the wifi got turned off. There must be way to do that by finger taps??

Roger
If you slide up from the bottom of the screen, there are 5 icons across the top, the second one of which indicates whether or not your wifi is on for the device. Tapping that will turn off the wifi. Tapping it again will turn it back on. (I'm talking about on the iPhone. On iPad the icons are slightly different.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”