Download Media

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
Ryanderson

Download Media

Post by Ryanderson »

I noticed in the latest update to Gospel Library there is an option in the settings to see "Downloaded Media". My question is, how can I download media, specifically audio files of general conference to listen to without using cellular data?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Download Media

Post by russellhltn »

Ryanderson wrote:My question is, how can I download media, specifically audio files of general conference to listen to without using cellular data?
I believe there's a setting to not download unless connected via WiFi. Then you just have to find a WiFi signal and download while connected to it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
davidbcarter

Re: Download Media

Post by davidbcarter »

As far as I know, the only downloadable media are videos. You cannot download audio files of the scriptures, conference, etc. within Gospel Library. If I'm wrong, please show me how. I was told several months ago by the support folks that it wasn't possible.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”