Gospel Library frozen, won't open

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
gneissgirl

Gospel Library frozen, won't open

Postby gneissgirl » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:14 am

My Gospel Library app won't open. It stays frozen on the loading screen and then closes. Prior to freezing, I was trying to download a video of a conference talk. It was taking an extraordinarily long time, so I tried changing screens, but it wouldn't let me. Then I tried closing the app and opening it again, and that is when my trouble began. Any advice?

sbradshaw

Re: Gospel Library frozen, won't open

Postby sbradshaw » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:27 pm

Are you running low on storage space on your device? You can check this in iOS settings under General > About (capacity and available).
Samuel Bradshaw • Interested in church apps and sites, creative recordkeeping, clerk support, YSA wards and stakes, LDS music, Vineyard at BYU, and online service.

gneissgirl

Postby gneissgirl » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:01 am

I have 21.8 GB left. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and that worked temporarily, but now it's freezing again. Both times it has happened when I have tried to download videos. Suggestions? Or will I have to reinstall again? Thanks!

sbradshaw

Postby sbradshaw » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:35 pm

Was it the same talk downloading each time that it froze? If so, which talk?
Samuel Bradshaw • Interested in church apps and sites, creative recordkeeping, clerk support, YSA wards and stakes, LDS music, Vineyard at BYU, and online service.

gneissgirl

Postby gneissgirl » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:10 pm

No. Two different videos. One was from conference (Oct. 2012), one was from the Aaronic Priesthood lessons for this month.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”