How do you initiate audio playback?

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
brent.taft

How do you initiate audio playback?

Post by brent.taft »

Hello,

My wife has an iPhone 6, and I think the latest version of iOS 8. I think she has the latest version of Gospel Library.
She used to be able start audio playback quite easy on her old iPhone 4 with the play button right there in plain sight, but now there doesn't seem to be a clear easy way to start playback.
I am not sure if it's a difference in iOS versions or Gospel Library versions, but we can't seem figure it out.

Will someone please explain to me step by step how to start up audio playback? Maybe some pictures or animated gifs?

Thanks,
Brent
lmcguire

Re: How do you initiate audio playback?

Post by lmcguire »

There's a whole slew of really good Gospel Library training videos here: http://gospellibrarytraining.blogspot.com - based on those, it's in the footnotes window... (Not an iPhone user myself.)

Liz
brent.taft

Post by brent.taft »

Thanks for the tip. The one video, that I could find, concerning playback options was shown on an iPad I think, and it didn't have the same layout or options...

I will keep searching...

Unless, the option was removed? Or the program has bug when paired with iOS 8? Anyway...
mmakeyev

Post by mmakeyev »

Any news on this topic? Is it possible to play audio from iphone GL app?
joshuaworkman

Post by joshuaworkman »

I'm not an iPhone owner, but from what I have seen you just tap the top right icon to pull up the references pane, and it should show up on top of the references as long as you are in the scriptures or another content that has audio options.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”