All my tabs getting randomly deleted

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
aborgia

All my tabs getting randomly deleted

Post by aborgia »

So I've been using the LDS Library app version 3 for a few weeks now. Mostly, I think it's great. But I like to have multiple tabs open, so that I can switch between Old/New Testament, Book of Mormon, D&C, manuals, Conference talks, and the Ensign just by pushing the tab icon (with the number of tabs "open" in the top right) whereon it 'explodes' and I can just swipe to get where I want. I've been using that technique since the first version a couple years ago. But for some reason, and seemingly randomly, I will reopen the app and all of my tabs will be gone, and I am looking at the default "intro" page, as if it was brand new. It doesn't always do this, and I close my apps at the end of every day and start them up again the next day, but it's done it enough now to be frustrating, since it ruins the organization I had going and I have to spend several minutes adding everything back. For me, it's the easiest way to have everything ready to go, instead of going back and forth every time I change to a different book. It's like having a finger place-holder in the physical set of scriptures so you can flip around. I've tried using the "bookmark" feature to get around this, but that's not very flexible right now. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: All my tabs getting randomly deleted

Post by sbradshaw »

This happens to me too and it can be really frustrating. I've submitted it as feedback from within the app. If you submit the feedback as well (more people talking about the same problem) it'll be more likely to be fixed...

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”