LDS Gospel Library 3 for iphone

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: LDS Gospel Library 3 for iphone

Post by sbradshaw »

Words are used now instead of icons – so they take up more space, and sometimes are pushed off the edge of the menu. When this happens, a triangle/arrow appears on the right or left side of the menu, indicating that there are more options.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
Jennmo5

Post by Jennmo5 »

Tap once on highlighted scripture. The edit bar comes up click to the right, hit remove, voila done! Easy peasy.
nkimzey

Post by nkimzey »

Trying to delete marking on a verse that was an accident. I googled answers and everyone is talking about a trash can.... I don't see anywhere there is a trash can.
HELP
csbrimhall

Post by csbrimhall »

Please, please, please make it more straightforward to unmark text! Sometimes REMOVE comes up when I press on the marked scripture and sometimes it does not. It is making it impossible to remove highlighting done by mistake. This should be really simple. I have an I-Phone 5S with the latest version of gospel library. Can anyone post a screenshot with an I-phone??
galorath

Post by galorath »

May depend on the text size from settings: In landscape mode "remove" appears without scrolling.... In portrait mode I have to tap the right arrow on the menu to access "remove"
mmulder1

Post by mmulder1 »

If you go to lds.org and log in and go to notes you can access all of your highlights and remove them.
LindorffGC

Post by LindorffGC »

I have not been able to download from App Store. The Wiki indicates a server might be overloaded from better formatted content being downloaded by all apps, but I have been trying for 3 months now. Get message, "Unable to Download App - 'Gospel Library' could not be downloaded at this time." (with a Done & Retry button). iPhone 6s; IOS 9.2.1; 50 Gb available; never loaded any version before; tried removing the app icon and starting over. Any suggestions?
jwmarrott

Post by jwmarrott »

Same for me. I also noticed that the developer profile is missing from IOS. Did a cert expire?
iPad Air
iOS 9.3
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

jwmarrott wrote:Same for me. I also noticed that the developer profile is missing from IOS. Did a cert expire?
iPad Air
iOS 9.3
Yes, the certificate for the Church's beta apps expired over the weekend (iOS only). The developers are working to update the certificate and push new betas.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
shootnstar00

how do I unlink?

Post by shootnstar00 »

How do I unlink a passage? I linked a bunch of passages and now it's taking up a lot of space on my phone so I need to delete. How do I fix that?

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”