Tapping the study-helps window handle is supposed to close the study helps, but sometimes it causes the app to jump to the scripture instance to the right of current instance. I am using the latest version of GL on iOS 6.1.3 on iphone 3GS. I have seen this on earlier versions as well.
To reproduce problem, do this:
- Open mutiple scripture instanance at once. Say 5 for example.
- Now move to scripture instance # 3
- Select a footnote reference to cause Study-helps window to open
- Now try to close Study-helps window by tapping on its handle
If bad behavior occurs, you will now be on scripture instance # 4. It doesnt always do so, but if you play with the above sequence over and over you will very likely experience the problem.
- drag the handle up or down before tapping it and it will close correctly.
Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 2 guests