Marking, tagging, etc. not working consistently

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
m3kp2

Marking, tagging, etc. not working consistently

Post by m3kp2 »

I cannot get the marking, tagging, etc. feature to work in the Lorenzo Snow manual consistently. Specifically, when trying to highlight a paragraph that is split with a page number, the only option that is available is copy. Any idea what to do so I can mark, link or tag in these paragraphs?
seddings

Re: Marking, tagging, etc. not working consistently

Post by seddings »

This also seems to be the case in lessons where you want to highlight parts of the lesson material. There doesn't seem to be consistency either as I can highlight some questions while others only give me the option to "copy". This seems to be a bug, but can anyone confirm otherwise?
sririe

Post by sririe »

Ditto for me. I also tried to highlight and tag the first paragraph of a conference talk and only got the 'Copy' option. This issue happens quite frequently for me, in lessons, talks, etc. I searched the wiki and could not find this issue documented. Hopefully someone can comment on it. Does anyone know if this was actually reported as an issue?

Scott
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

This sounds very similar to (or perhaps the same as) the issue reported in Bug with Highlighting.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”