Multi-mark feature request

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
netmartins

Multi-mark feature request

Post by netmartins »

It would be wonderful if the Gospel Library app would allow you to mark a verse by highlighting it (current feature) and then bold, italicize, or change the font color of specific words within the marked verse (new feature).

In my paper scriptures, I often underline part of a verse and then highlight a few specific words with a red pencil for emphasis within the underlined portion. In other words, some words become both underlined and highlighted.

I love the Gospel Library app, and with this additional feature I'd feel comfortable using it exclusively instead of my paper scriptures.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

netmartins wrote:It would be wonderful if the Gospel Library app would allow you to mark a verse by highlighting it (current feature) and then bold, italicize, or change the font color of specific words within the marked verse (new feature).

In my paper scriptures, I often underline part of a verse and then highlight a few specific words with a red pencil for emphasis within the underlined portion. In other words, some words become both underlined and highlighted.

I love the Gospel Library app, and with this additional feature I'd feel comfortable using it exclusively instead of my paper scriptures.
I like this idea, also to have non contiguous words marked would be nice. It can help to put an idea together without some of the words in the middle.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”