How can I Delete or correct a created scripture link?

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
hotrodgrandma3

How can I Delete or correct a created scripture link?

Post by hotrodgrandma3 »

How can I delete or correct a scripture link I have created in the Gospel Library app for iPad? :confused:
debstapley

Re: How can I Delete or correct a created scripture link?

Post by debstapley »

I wish someone would answer this question too. This is my biggest problem right now.
rydix7

Post by rydix7 »

I would like to know the answer to this too.
kevindurr

Post by kevindurr »

When you tap and hold on the original selection used to make the link, annotation, or highlight you should see a trash can available in the menu of tools that appear. When the trash can is selected the link should go away.
lorihooke

Post by lorihooke »

I tried tapping and holding to delete a highlight marking and there was no trash can that appeared. (That would be nice!) What about making it so that "NONE" is a choice for highlighting?
kristilynng

Post by kristilynng »

To remove a link, Tap the highlighted word or phrase your link is connected to. The box will pop up that allowed you to initially create the link. Select “Link”. You will see the “Add Link” pop up. Near the top, just below the search bar, you will see all the links connected to your highlight. Push the “X” near the link you want to remove. GONE! :)
jackmevans

Post by jackmevans »

on the left side of the screen on PC, there is a bar with different icons on it, click on the one that looks like a paper and pencil, and it will bring you to a menu. on the top of the screen, click the word "links". Then select the link you want to delete, and click the trash can button.
rjhillyer

Post by rjhillyer »

On a web viewer, you can log into the church website. Then click your login circle and it opens up a few links. One is NOTES. In Notes, you should be able to find the scripture with the link in it. You can edit or delete it there. Not full functionality, but at least delete exists, and then you can rebuild it later.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”