Gospel Library in Amazon App Store

Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
JonesJT

Thanks for the help

Post by JonesJT »

I just followed the instruction and installed LDS Tools on my new Kindle Fire. Thanks for the input.
BrumfieldAD

Post by BrumfieldAD »

I created instructions for installing other apps that currently aren't in the amazon app store on the LDSTech wiki.
----
Asiel Brumfield
Mobile Team Test Lead
packrd

available from normal channels

Post by packrd »

As previously noted, you can download the gospel library (at least) directly from the amazon [kindle] app store. http://www.amazon.com/Church-Jesus-Chri ... 160&sr=8-1
jimhyer

Post by jimhyer »

I have the kindle fire hd 8.9 and gospel library won't list in the appstore. From my pc the app lists as not compatible with my device. The only version I can find to side load is 2.1.6.5 (quite old).
Is there a better apk?
Is the team trying to get it approved for the new kindle?
tomjoht

Post by tomjoht »

jimhyer wrote:I have the kindle fire hd 8.9 and gospel library won't list in the appstore. From my pc the app lists as not compatible with my device. The only version I can find to side load is 2.1.6.5 (quite old).
Is there a better apk?
Is the team trying to get it approved for the new kindle?
This whole thread is pretty old, I think. The Android team uses http://www.ldsmobiletester.com/android/ as the most current repository for all Android apps, including Gospel Library. Download the Current Release from there if you can't find it in the app store.
jasonhyer

Post by jasonhyer »

We just released a new version of the app on the Google Play store on Thursday and it has been submitted for the Amazon app store and is going through approvals. It should be listed as compatible with the Amazon tablets but please let us know if the new release is showing as not compatible when it is available.
Jason Hyer
jimhyer

Post by jimhyer »

Amazon now finds gospel library compatible for Kindle Fire 8.9. As of 27 Nov 12 It loaded 2.3.1.3. Thanks.

Return to “Android Gospel Library”