indexing gospel library

Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
robertkennethsmith

Re: indexing gospel library

Post by robertkennethsmith »

I'm using a Galexy Tab 3 Android tablet with Gospel Library 3.2.6.0. The only indexing option is Library Indexing with a checkmark which I assume mean Yes, do it. I have left GL open and the tablet on overnight several times and still get the 'Indexing has not completed' message. Does the Screen Time Out option - the one that blanks the sceen and requires reentry of the password - trun off GL? So what doI need to do to get indexing to complete on everything that is now loaded? I'm curently on a non-US mission so I loaded as much as I could before we left. One post suggests I need to download something new? Sorry about the correction to the GL rev#. Poor lighting here sometimes.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: indexing gospel library

Post by lajackson »

robertkennethsmith wrote:I have left GL open and the tablet on overnight several times and still get the 'Indexing has not completed' message. Does the Screen Time Out option - the one that blanks the screen and requires reentry of the password - turn off GL?
It sounds as if it may. Usually, my Galaxy II continues to complete indexing, but when I see the error message, I open GL and keep my phone active for the several minutes it takes to complete indexing.

Return to “Android Gospel Library”