Children's section of Gospel Library not working

Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
kc7smo

Children's section of Gospel Library not working

Post by kc7smo »

My wife and I are both having issues with the children's section of the Gospel Library app. The app used to work perfectly for us both, then after an upgrade, it stopped.

We go into other=>children's, and we can load a title, but no content comes up. We get the title page of the book, and that is all.

We have tried uninstalling, and re-installing the app on both our devices, and we even went so far as to restore my wife's tablet back to factory default in an attempt resolve the issue.

I'm running a Cricket Zio M6000 phone upgraded to 2.1, and my wife is on the 7" Samsung Galaxy Tab with 2.1

Thanks
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

kc7smo wrote:My wife and I are both having issues with the children's section of the Gospel Library app. The app used to work perfectly for us both, then after an upgrade, it stopped.
Sad, but things break during upgrades. Be sure to send an e-mail to the support address to get the problem noted there and solved.
allenjpl

Post by allenjpl »

I'm looking at the Gospel Library app on my T-Mobile G2 running Android 2.2. I don't see an "Other" section, much less a children's section. How did you access it before?

EDIT:

Never mind. It's remarkable what can change when you upgrade from GL 1.20 to 2.01.

Return to “Android Gospel Library”