Gospel Library app error loading index on Honeycomb

Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
loutychon

Gospel Library app error loading index on Honeycomb

Post by loutychon »

I successfully installed the Gospel Library app onto my Color Nook running Honeycomb 3.0. When I ran it, it successfully downloaded the content and displayed the list of books. It then put up a progress bar to download the Index. On the left side of the bar was the word "NaN" (meaning I assume Not a Number). It sits like that for a few minutes then closes. I uninstalled it, but that produced an error, and I could not reinstall. Using a file manager app, I found a folder named SSLDS (or something like that, I didn't write it down). When I deleted this, I could then reinstall the app, but it again hanged while loading the index in the same way. I really want this app! Can anyone suggest anything?
jasonhyer

Post by jasonhyer »

Unfortunately, even if you do get it loaded, it will not work. Gospel Library is currently not compatible with Honecomb. We have somebody working on it and will hopefully have it ready with our next release which we are working hard to have available soon.
Jason Hyer
loutychon

Post by loutychon »

Thanks for the quick response. I look forward to it. By the way, if you need a Honeycomb device to test it on, I'll be happy to be a guinea pig.

Return to “Android Gospel Library”