Please, whether you find the bug yourself or not, before you fix a bug or make a feature change, do the following:
- Write it up as an issue in Jira first, describing it reasonably completely to include how to reproduce it if it is a bug.
- Fix the bug.
- Test it thoroughly (you can automate this using the ldssaTest project)
- Commit the change to subversion, describing what you did and including the number of the Jira issue that the change was associated with.
- Resolve the change in Jira, describing what you did.
- Assign it to someone for testing.