Add an entire talk to Notebooks?

Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
karawatkins

Add an entire talk to Notebooks?

Post by karawatkins »

Good morning,
I’ve enjoyed using Gospel Library app for my personal study and lessons. I have been wondering if there is a way to add an entire talk to a notebook, other than highlighting the whole talk and adding it that way? This would be a great feature to include if it isn’t already available.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Add an entire talk to Notebooks?

Post by sbradshaw »

I'd recommend highlighting the title of the talk, and adding that to a notebook. When you're viewing the notebook, you'll have a link back to the full talk.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
karawatkins

Post by karawatkins »

That’s what I’ve done before. It would be nice that once you are viewing the talk and you click the three dots in the top right corner, one of the options from that menu would be to “Add talk to Notebook” and then be able to select which notebook you’ll like to add it to.

I would also like to have the ability to organize the notes within a certain notebook, maybe even similar to what Evernote does?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

karawatkins wrote:That’s what I’ve done before. It would be nice that once you are viewing the talk and you click the three dots in the top right corner, one of the options from that menu would be to “Add talk to Notebook” and then be able to select which notebook you’ll like to add it to.
Yes, that could be handy depending on how you study. The annotation sync service would have to be updated to support it (in addition to the app itself, on each platform). I'd recommend sending it as a feature request under Settings > Send Feedback.
karawatkins wrote:I would also like to have the ability to organize the notes within a certain notebook, maybe even similar to what Evernote does?
In Android Gospel Library, you can long-press on a note, then drag it up or down in the notebook. Unfortunately, it's difficult if you're working with longer notes.
(In iOS Gospel Library, you can also reorder notes, but in a different way – tap Edit, then drag using the handles on the right of each note.)
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Android Gospel Library”