New Testament Teacher Resource Manual Error

Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
mgclark

New Testament Teacher Resource Manual Error

Post by mgclark »

When I launch Gospel Library on my Android (2013 Moto X running Kitkat 4.4.4) I get the following error message: "Error while downloading New Testament Teacher Resource Manual." Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this error?

Thanks!
lmcguire

Re: New Testament Teacher Resource Manual Error

Post by lmcguire »

I keep getting it too. This happens from time to time with various content, and in my experience, they eventually go away. Whether that's because someone uses the in-app feedback to tell them about it, or because they get around to fixing it all on their own, I don't know. IMO, unless you need that manual and can't open it, I wouldn't worry about it. (If you do need the manual, please use the in-app feedback to let them know it's urgent for you - enough of those and I imagine it will speed things up.)

But be aware that sooner or later, another bit of content will throw a similar error for a while, until it's fixed.

FWIW,

Liz
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: New Testament Teacher Resource Manual Error

Post by lajackson »

The New Testament Teacher Resource Manual error replaces the previous document that threw an error. Each time I report one, a wonderful Church missionary responds that the developers are aware of the error and are working on it.

I haven't reported the latest NT error yet because I can still access the manual they are apparently trying to update. Or maybe it updated, but just still throws the error.

Return to “Android Gospel Library”