Duplicated and Missing Content for Norwegian

Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
thebundok

Duplicated and Missing Content for Norwegian

Post by thebundok »

In the Norwegian Aaronic Priesthood manual there is duplicated lessons and lessons which are missing and still further lessons which link to the wrong resources.

Novembers theme is Self-Reliance. Clicking on November brings up a list of lessons (see attachment). In the list of lessons, two of the lessons are duplicated; "Hvordan kan jeg finne løsninger på mine utfordringer og problemer?" & "Hvorfor ønsker Herren at jeg skal leve sunt?". Both duplicates link to the appropriate lessons, so it's not a case of "wrong cover, right content". Additionally, two lessons are missing from the content namely; "Hva vil det si å vaere selvhjulpen?" & "Hvordan sørger Herren for de fattige og trengende?"

Interestingly the Table of Contents shows these lessons with links, but if once clicks on either of the missing lessons one is taken to the January Table of Contents for the Aaronic Priesthood Manual.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but the problem remains. The problem is also consistent across both of my devices, a international version of Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-i9305) running stock Android 4.3 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (GT-P5100) running CyanogenMod 11 and Android 4.4.4.

I have not verified whether or not this problem exists in other months or other manuals, but I can provide more information if necessary.
Attachments
Screenshot_November Young Men.png
Screenshot of Duplicated and Missing Lessons
(67.72 KiB) Not downloaded yet
lmcguire

Re: Duplicated and Missing Content for Norwegian

Post by lmcguire »

They have the same problem with the English content. I used the feedback option in the app, and got a reply back that they know about it and are working on it (but it still hasn't been fixed, so it must not be a simple fix).

FWIW,

Liz

Return to “Android Gospel Library”