Problem switching windows

Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
dsesplin

Problem switching windows

Post by dsesplin »

When I create a new window in the Gospel Library app (Android), I normally don't have a problem switching between the windows. However, when one of the windows is open to a notebook, I cannot switch back to it once I have switched away. This happens on both my tablet (Asus TF701) and my phone (Samsung S4). I am running version 3.1.0.8 on both devices.
dsesplin

Re: Problem switching windows

Post by dsesplin »

I just downloaded the latest beta version 3.2.0.7-BETA to my phone and I can now switch windows. I guess I should just try that before submitting questions in the future. :) I would still like to see an easier way to switch between windows -- maybe a 2 or 3 finger swipe?
marianomarini

Post by marianomarini »

In my Android (2.2) I can switch windows pressing the "home" icon (on the left top corner) for few seconds. It show me all programs in use or used, so I can switch to them.
dsesplin

Post by dsesplin »

I'm not talking about switching windows in android. I'm talking about switching windows inside Gospel Library itself.
marianomarini

Post by marianomarini »

I see. Sorry.
It would be a very nice feature.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

marianomarini wrote:It would be a very nice feature.
Usually you can switch between windows within Android Gospel Library. The original post explained that when one of the windows is open to a notebook, and you switch away from it, you cannot switch back to that window in GL.

The problem apparently has been fixed in the beta and will be fixed for everyone when the beta is released.

Return to “Android Gospel Library”