Is there a way to type notes?

Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
leta1911

Is there a way to type notes?

Post by leta1911 »

It is probably just a matter of knowing where to look, but I can't seem to find a way to create my own notes when using my Android (Samsung) mobile app. I have so many notes in the margins of my paper scriptures and I don't want to put them away until I find a way to add personal notations in my phone. Any suggestions?
danpass

Re: Is there a way to type notes?

Post by danpass »

leta1911 wrote:It is probably just a matter of knowing where to look, but I can't seem to find a way to create my own notes when using my Android (Samsung) mobile app. I have so many notes in the margins of my paper scriptures and I don't want to put them away until I find a way to add personal notations in my phone. Any suggestions?
Yes. Do a long touch in the area where you want to mark/annotate. You should see markers appear which you can adjust to the beginning and end of what you want to annotate. Depending on the current orientation of your device (portrait or landscape), you should also see a set of tool icons at the bottom or top of your screen. One of those tools is a pencil and is the tool you will use to enter your notes.
leta1911

Re: Is there a way to type notes?

Post by leta1911 »

Thank you! It really was just a matter of knowing where to look. I have been trying to figure out how to use Diigo, and I'm afraid that while it is simple on the laptop, it is beyond me on my phone. This will make my life much simpler.

Return to “Android Gospel Library”