Help

Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
whistle

Help

Post by whistle »

When I save a scripture to my notebook I no longer have a scripture reference like I did in the older ones. How do I fix this. You can reply to this or as I am so desperate, here is my email so feel free to contact me -- whistlec@gmail.com

Thanks much. Also have other questions about my note. I gave it a name and when I click on the notebook, the first saved scripture shows up and I have to click on this to get to the other, so as you can see, I need help.

Whistle Carey
lmcguire

Re: Help

Post by lmcguire »

Whistle,

I can reproduce this using the latest version of the Gospel Library, v 3.0.1.2, so it's not you. IMO, it's a bug (if they did this on purpose, IMO, it's still a bug and ought to be reverted).

Highlights previously added to a notebook will show the text of the highlight, and in blue underneath that, right aligned will be the citation (the book, chapter and verse for scriptures; title, book, author, and/or date for other references).

But right now, if you make a new highlight and add it to a notebook, the text of the highlight shows, but the citation does not appear at all. The link works correctly, but in the notebook listing, you cannot tell where the highlight came from.

This does NOT happen in 2.6.1.7, so it must have been introduced in v3. I recommend you forward this information to the developer feedback email address as this looks like a bug: android-support@ldsmail.net.

(v3 tested on Samsung Galaxy Note 3; v2 tested on Samsung Galaxy Note 8)

FWIW,

Liz

Return to “Android Gospel Library”