Gospel Library on the Nook HD+ w/2.1.0 firmware?

Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
spacekiwi

Re: Gospel Library on the Nook HD+ w/2.1.0 firmware?

Post by spacekiwi »

Same problem here. With the recent addition of the Play Store as a default app on the Nook HD and HD+, and the great sale B&N had last week, I'm guessing a lot of people will be wanting this issue resolved as soon as possible.
drmackay

Post by drmackay »

Just received a new Nook HD+ on 16 May 2013. I am having the same problem and I am very disappointed. LDS Gospel Library is the most important app to me.
JpJohnson

Post by JpJohnson »

Having the exact same problem. I loved the app on my Nook Color, but now can't run it on my Nook HD. Seriously, could someone do something about this?
sdgolze

Post by sdgolze »

I have a Nook HD and I experienced the same problems as everyone else. I contacted support a couple of days after the update that disabled the application and they told me they were already investigating a solution. I believe they are very aware of the problem and the best thing we can do right now is be patient until they come up with a solution. Hopefully they are able to figure it out quickly, because that was the first app I loaded and it was certainly my favorite! :)
jasonhyer

Post by jasonhyer »

We are working on the issue and hope to have a release available very soon. We apologize that it has taken so long to make a fix available but the timing of the Barnes and Nobel upgrade came right at the end of a development and QA cycle and required us to retest our newest update with the fix for the Nook. One of the biggest challenges with Android development is making the same app work on hundreds if not thousands of different devices. When we release to the Google Play store, if we don't have the app right, we risk introducing an issue to not just the Nook users but to potentially all of the 500,000+ users of the app.

We are very close to having the release available so please check the Google Play store over the next few days for the update.
Jason Hyer
chris_blake

Post by chris_blake »

This issue has now been fixed, I loaded the latest update and it works perfectly

Return to “Android Gospel Library”