Notes in Teachers Manual

Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
pellingson

Notes in Teachers Manual

Post by pellingson »

When using LDS.org on either a tablet or a computer, the highlight and add a note option works just great on full paragraphs, but does not work at all on anything that is indented. I am using the Sunday School Teachers Manual downloaded on an Android Tablet. I would like to be able to use the tablet for the entire lesson rather than having to print a copy to make notes. The highlight and note feature works perfectly well on main paragraphs, but does not work at all on anything indented. On main paragraphs, when I highlight text, I receive at the bottom of the page, six icons that allow me to add text, change my highlight features etc. When I highlight any indented text, the only option available at the bottom is the option to copy to a clipboard. The other five options are greyed out. If it was possible to use this feature for all text, it would make teaching from a tablet so much easier, and would be very very beneficial to all members. If you could look into this, or explain why, I would appreciate it.

Thank You

Parry
robow8

Re: Notes in Teachers Manual

Post by robow8 »

I think this thread explains why you're having problems: http://tech.lds.org/forum/viewtopic.php ... f955fb73dd#

Return to “Android Gospel Library”