Chapters in Moroni not loading

Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
popspratt

Chapters in Moroni not loading

Post by popspratt »

My wife and I have the Kindle Fire. We have found on both devices that chapters one through 6 of Moroni do not load completely. We get only four to six verses. We've tried reloading the app, but doesn't seem to help.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

popspratt wrote:My wife and I have the Kindle Fire. We have found on both devices that chapters one through 6 of Moroni do not load completely. We get only four to six verses. We've tried reloading the app, but doesn't seem to help.
The Book of Moroni starts with several short chapters. The first five chapters have 4, 3, 4, 3, and 2 verses respectively. See Moroni 1, Moroni 2, Moroni 3, Moroni 4, and Moroni 5. So I'm guessing that it is working properly, and you just weren't expecting such short chapters.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
popspratt

Post by popspratt »

Ok, didn't think of that. The problem, however, is that when we open the chapters, we have the circular arrows in the center of the screen as though it is trying to load more data. The arrows never go away.
jasonhyer

Post by jasonhyer »

A new update should be available soon that will fix this issue. We are waiting for Amazon to approve it for the market.
Jason Hyer

Return to “Android Gospel Library”