Loading highlights and notes error / loading error

Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
aaronklapheck

Loading highlights and notes error / loading error

Post by aaronklapheck »

I select Psalms chapter 4 which loads and displays properly but it displays a loading circle in the middle of the screen. I know I have notes and highlights in the chapter but they are not displayed. Almost every-other chapter in Psalms has this problem. I have notes in Genesis Chapter one which load just fine though. All the books and notes in the New Testament load just fine. I have the same notes loading problem with D&C Section 4 and a few other sections but D&C Section 6 and many others load my notes just fine. Why are my notes not displaying on my phone almost at random. This problem has been going on for over a week now. I am using a Samsung Galaxy Nexus.
jasonhyer

Post by jasonhyer »

These are known issues in the current version of the app that we will have fixed in the next release that we are currently working on. We don't yet know when it will be released.

If this is too problematic, you can go to the help menu and request help where we can send you instructions on how to download a previous version of the app that is more stable.
Jason Hyer
aaronklapheck

Got solution

Post by aaronklapheck »

I used the "report a problem" tool in Gospel Library app and was sent an email with the prevision version of the software. After installing the older version the problem is gone. Thank you. :)

Return to “Android Gospel Library”