Liahona listed as Scripture

Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
fosterinn

Liahona listed as Scripture

Post by fosterinn »

The Liahona is listed as Scriptures not Magazines in the categories from the main screen. Do we know when this will be corrected?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Liahona listed as Scripture

Post by aebrown »

fosterinn wrote:The Liahona is listed as Scriptures not Magazines in the categories from the main screen. Do we know when this will be corrected?
I don't know if anyone is working on this or if the appropriate people are aware of it. Have you reported this issue using the Menu > Help > Send Feedback mechanism in the app?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

My Gospel Library (Android) updated on Friday and when I just checked the location of the Liahona today it is listed in the opening menu and not as an item under the Scriptures menu item. I do not see a Magazines menu item. Rather each magazine available is listed in the opening menu.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
GreyWolf68

Post by GreyWolf68 »

jdlessley wrote:My Gospel Library (Android) updated on Friday and when I just checked the location of the Liahona today it is listed in the opening menu and not as an item under the Scriptures menu item. I do not see a Magazines menu item. Rather each magazine available is listed in the opening menu.
In List Mode, there are a number of titled categories which include multiple items. For example, the Scriptures category includes (assuming at least one item in each category has been downloaded or items not downloaded are shown) Scriptures, General Conference, Liahona, and Teachings of Presidents. These headings are the same in Gospel Library for iOS, but do not not show up except in List Mode in either app.

Return to “Android Gospel Library”