Can I undo and account sync on my phone?

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
valberr

Can I undo and account sync on my phone?

Post by valberr »

I mark scriptures and makes notes from my Gospel Library app, primarily from my phone. Today I picked up my ipad instead, to read my scriptures, but when it synced it didn't load any of the content I have highlighted or notes I have entered for the last month or so. I signed out and signed back in to re-sync on my ipad, but it still didn't load any of the content I have recently entered. I then went to my phone and noticed that my Gospel Library app had somehow logged me out of my account. When I logged back in on my phone it erased all of the notes and markings I have made over at least the last month, (or from the time I was somehow logged out of my account i am assuming). Is there a way to get back all of that data? I am sick about it because I created a "Journal" notebook where I have been recording my personal revelation and inspiration linked to my highlighting, If that makes sense. I have entered so many notes over the past month From 1 Nephi to Alma since talking President Nielsen's Challenge to Read the Book of Mormon by the end of the year. Not to mention everywhere I have marked all references to the Savior in those chapters. The strange thing is that all of my old notes and personal content that is still there after syncing has also been there on my phone over the last month. Can I somehow undo the sync from my phone and recover that content?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Can I undo and account sync on my phone?

Post by sbradshaw »

Try signing out and back in. It should prompt you asking if you want to merge your unsynced annotations into your account.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
valberr

Post by valberr »

Unfortunately that did not work :(
I signed out and back in several times and still my content is lost. Could it have something to do with the fact that I marked a scripture on my iPad before I logged back in on my phone, making my account not recognize content entered previously from my phone??
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Did you sign out and back in on your iPad, or on your phone? Try on your phone, if you haven't yet.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
kelliannericks

Post by kelliannericks »

I am having the same problem. Any luck getting these back?

Return to “Gospel Library”