Backing up gospel library to cloud

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
dean.n.ormsby

Backing up gospel library to cloud

Post by dean.n.ormsby »

Previously I’ve don’t a lot of my gospel study with hard copies of the scriptures. I would love to start using the gospel library to record notes and make annotations but I’m hesitant because you always run the risk of losing everything if something technical goes wrong.

We really need to introduce the feature of being able to back up our gospel library to a cloud like OneDrive, iCloud, and Dropbox. Until this type of feature is introduced I don’t feel confident going ahead with transferring all my notes and annotations to the gospel library app. Manually downloading notes all the time is painful. We need a quick and easy way to have our notes synced and backed up to a cloud.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Backing up gospel library to cloud

Post by russellhltn »

Currently, GL does back up the notes to lds.org. Which can be thought of as a cloud. It will be there even if your device is lost or stolen.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Backing up gospel library to cloud

Post by sbradshaw »

Yes, if you sign into Gospel Library with your LDS Account, they will be backed up to a Church server, and can be synced from there to all of your devices, or accessed on LDS.org.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Gospel Library”