No gospel library app through Kindle fire

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
VJAiken62

Re: No gospel library app through Kindle fire

Post by VJAiken62 »

I have the fire tablet and Gospel library is there and works great my problem is LDSTools is gone and not syncing on my other Fire Tablet why is this someone know and will it be fixed? It works find on my Samsung tablet but it is older ..... Thanks to let me know any way to fix this problem....
KRLee

Post by KRLee »

You may have already heard about this but LDS Tools is no longer available on the Kindle. I understand that they may have needed to determine where to put their resources, but I still think there should have been a notice of the change BEFORE the rug was pulled from all of us who have Kindles.
bonbander

Post by bonbander »

I wish I had known this before I bought a new kindle last week! Will LDSTools be available for kindle in the near future?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

bonbander wrote:I wish I had known this before I bought a new kindle last week! Will LDSTools be available for kindle in the near future?
You might want to check the return policy. I haven't heard what the problem is, but it's been 3 months now that LDS Tools is unavailable for Kindle. I wouldn't hold out much hope.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
rcdalton63

Post by rcdalton63 »

Well it is now December 2018, I should not be surprised the Gospel library is still not supported on the Kindle. I know the Gospel Library is supported on OSx, iPhone users, Android and Window users. I am saddened and disappointed the church no longer supports kindle users. There has to be many more Kindle users out there. Post and let your voice heard.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

rcdalton63 wrote:Well it is now December 2018, I should not be surprised the Gospel library is still not supported on the Kindle. I know the Gospel Library is supported on OSx, iPhone users, Android and Window users. I am saddened and disappointed the church no longer supports kindle users. There has to be many more Kindle users out there. Post and let your voice heard.
Gospel Library is supported on Kindles newer than 2013 (Any Kindle that runs Android 4.4 or greater): https://www.amazon.com/Church-Jesus-Chr ... B006OP8494
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
tmars080

Post by tmars080 »

How do I reload gospel library on my Kindle fire?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

tmars080 wrote:How do I reload gospel library on my Kindle fire?
Gospel Library can be installed from the Amazon Appstore.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Gospel Library”