Primary Lessons on Gospel Library

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
schmath

Primary Lessons on Gospel Library

Post by schmath »

I really love the Gospel Library app. I love that I can add notes and highlighting, and it syncs with all my devices. However, I wish I could edit my lessons further through gospel library. Right now, it only lets me underline or write notes during certain parts of the lesson. It would be nice to be able to underline a question that I want to be sure and ask my class, or to highlight a scripture reference that I want to have the class read, but those portions of the lesson are uneditable. Would it be possible to make the entire lesson editable?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Primary Lessons on Gospel Library

Post by aebrown »

schmath wrote:I really love the Gospel Library app. I love that I can add notes and highlighting, and it syncs with all my devices. However, I wish I could edit my lessons further through gospel library. Right now, it only lets me underline or write notes during certain parts of the lesson. It would be nice to be able to underline a question that I want to be sure and ask my class, or to highlight a scripture reference that I want to have the class read, but those portions of the lesson are uneditable. Would it be possible to make the entire lesson editable?
This is another manifestation of the issue described in Highlight and Tag Issues. That topic has the current status of this issue as far as we know.

Return to “Gospel Library”